Stainless Steel Pipe Couplings
The Pipe Coupling is a reliable connection element for metal- and plastic pipes. With Pipe Couplings, pipes can be quickly and easily connected without flanging, welding, grooving or threading them. You can cut the pipe to length, collide them and connect them to the Pipe Coupling. These are just a few of the advantages of using Pipe Couplings. The Pipe Coupling is available in various designs for a wide variety of applications. Present us your case of need, we will advise you!
- Planning reliability through ready-to-assemble delivery
- Calculable assembly times
- Low weight and reduced space requirement
- Tight and durable
- Protection of the pipeline or fittings through damping
- Cost saving through reusability
- Short interruption times for repairs
These are just a few of the advantages that the use of pipe couplings offers you.
The pipe coupling is available in a wide variety of designs for a wide variety of applications.
Below is an overview of the different types.
- Sealing sleeve in EPDM or NBR
- non-positive (flexible) or force-fit (tension-resistant)
- Sheath and screw connection in various stainless steel qualities as well as galvanised
- available for most commercial pipe dimensions
Please send us your request!